[GRASS-user] r.terraflow

Blumentrath, Stefan Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no
Fri Feb 12 06:56:17 PST 2016

Hei Rengifo,

See: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/C-and-libLAS-modules-broken-in-7-0-3-in-winGRASS-tt5249518.html#a5249942

Any particular reason for using r.terraflow and not r.watershed?

I assume you work on Norwegian data!?

In a project together with NTNU, UiO, SLU ... we ran r.watershed on a 10m terrain model covering entire Fenoscandia (unfortunately we did not have data from the Russian border). If you are interested, I can provide you with the related data...

Beste hilsen,
Stefan