[GRASS-user] Fwd: RE: Interest of linking GRASS with GEOBIA 2016 (at ITC/Univ Twente)?

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Tue Jan 5 01:02:41 PST 2016

Dear all,

The organisers of GEOBIA 2016 [1], a conference on GEOgraphic
Object-Based Image Analysis, are showing a strong interest in giving
GRASS a visibility at the conference (see below). A particularly
interesting activity is the benchmarking contest [2] which could allow
to test approaches combining GRASS tools with others (R, Python, etc)
and possibly improve our tools.

I will not have much time to invest in this, but I'm willing to help
whoever wants to go for the challenge.

So, anyone out there ?

Moritz

[1] https://www.geobia2016.com/