[GRASS-user] v.external with a postgresql view

patrick s. patrick_gis at gmx.net
Thu Jan 7 03:48:14 PST 2016

Mary

I had some issues with PG in the past, mainly when one of these was given:
-The data can not have more than one geom-column or GRASS will not know
what to do (NOTE: this is no issue on QGIS, where you select the
geometry manually)
-it might be that you need to define an ID-column that is recognized by
GRASS

Hope this helps
PAtrick