[GRASS-user] Upcoming conferences with GRASS GIS presence (Spring 2016)

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 06:58:59 PST 2016

Hi all,

let me draw your attention to two conferences happening in spring in the
USA. Both are happening in North Carolina.

The first is the US International Association for Landscape Ecology
(US-IALE) Annual Meeting in Asheville in April (April 3 - 7, 2016). I've
created a list [1] of the sessions related to GRASS GIS I know about at
this point.

The second conference is FOSS4G North America in Raleigh in May (May 2 - 5,
2016). There is several sessions related to GRASS GIS proposed so far [2]
and the community voting is happening now.

If you know about something, let others know about where to learn more
about GRASS GIS and how it is applied.

Best,
Vaclav

[1]