[GRASS-user] time series analysez

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 08:02:39 PDT 2016

Hello Albert,

What you can do with r.bioclim is estimate bioclimatic variables such as
those of worldclim dataset, but for that you will need already processed
temperature (LST, for example) and optionally rainfall data. There are two
options, rather you use climatologies (i.e.: average temperature for
january, february, etc. over say 10, 20 years), or you can also estimate
bioclimatic variables for each year in which case you would need monthly
temperature averages (of that year). You can find more details here:
https://grass.osgeo.org/grass70/manuals/addons/r.bioclim.html

For other kind of aggregation or processing of time series data, I would
recommend to take a look at this wiki:
https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Temporal_data_processing

and don't hesitate to write again :)

HTH,