[GRASS-user] Help for v.lidar.mcc

Rafaela Soares rafaelaniemann at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 14:55:43 PDT 2016

Hi all,
I have three point clouds generated from UAV images. I need these filter
point clouds, and for this I used the v.lidar.mcc command is separate ground
and non-ground.
So, my new point cloud is more dense. Have more of 100 million points and
the v.lidar.mcc seems to be working (this processing to more than one week
and not changed, and the computer's performance looks the same in the task
manager).
Can anybody help me? Someone already filtered one point cloud so dense?
Thank you! 

*Rafaela Soares Niemann*
Geografa  - Universidade Estadual de Campinas - UNICAMP
Mestranda em Geografia - Universidade Estadual Paulista - UNESP Rio Claro