[GRASS-user] Source tarball?

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Jul 29 11:49:06 PDT 2016

   Within the next week I'm starting hydrologic model and want to upgrade
from 7.0.2 to 7.0.4. But, on the download pages of the web site I cannot
find a plain ol' source tarball (*.tar.gz), only binaries. Please point me
to the proper URL.

   On a related issue, I will see if I can find LiDAR DEM data for the area
rather than re-sampling from the commonly available 10m DEM data. I know
that GRASS can use LiDAR data, but I've not before used it. I would
appreciate a pointer to a LiDAR tutorial to get me started.

TIA,

Rich