[GRASS-user] reference for publications?

Ahmadou Dicko dicko.ahmadou at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 07:39:41 PDT 2016

Hi,

You have a dedicated page on the wiki:
https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_Citation_Repository
I would personally cite:

Neteler, M., Bowman, M.H., Landa, M., Metz, M. (2012) "GRASS GIS: A
multi-purpose open source GIS." Environmental Modelling & Software. Vol 31,
pp. 124–130

@article{neteler2012grass,
  title={{GRASS GIS: a multi-purpose Open Source GIS}},
  author={Neteler, M. and Bowman, M.H. and Landa, M. and Metz, M.},
  journal={Environmental Modelling \& Software},
  year={2012},
  volume = {31},
  pages = {124–130},
  publisher={Elsevier},
  doi = "10.1016/j.envsoft.2011.11.014"
}

Cheers,

On Tue, Jun 7, 2016 at 3:50 PM, Jim Maas <j.maas at uea.ac.uk> wrote:

> Is there a specific reference that you would like us to use when citing
> GRASS in publications?  I can't find it on the website.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jim
>
> --
> Dr. Jim Maas
> Norwich Medical School

Ahmadou H. DICKO, PhD
Data hacker and climate change economist
Post-doctoral researcher
CIRAD - UMR15 CIRAD/INRA Control of exotic and emerging diseases
email : ahmadou-hamady.dicko at cirad.fr <ahmadou.dicko at ucad.edu.sn>
twitter : @dickoah
github : github/dickoa <https://github.com/dickoa>
portable: +33 7 68 16 11 58