[GRASS-user] reference for publications?

Carlos Grohmann carlos.grohmann at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 09:25:23 PDT 2016

A bit OT but..

The "GRASS in the Wild" page (
https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_in_the_wild) has links to Zotero and
Google Scholar, plus a list of my publications (I guess the idea of people
adding their publications in the wiki didn't worked as expected). I guess
we could remove the list of my articles and leave only the links to Zotero
and GS (they're there as well).

Carlos

On Tue, Jun 7, 2016 at 11:47 AM, Jim Maas <j.maas at uea.ac.uk> wrote:

> Thanks Markus,
>
> Under documentation .... with a link to it from the main page?
>
> Best,
>
> Jim
>
> On 07/06/16 15:44, Markus Neteler wrote:
>

>> On Jun 7, 2016 4:06 PM, "Jim Maas" <j.maas at uea.ac.uk <mailto:
>> j.maas at uea.ac.uk>> wrote:
>> >
>> > Is there a specific reference that you would like us to use when citing
>> GRASS in publications?  I can't find it on the website.
>>
>> Jim,
>>
>> yes, there is but it is apparently too much hidden on the web site.
>> I'll send it to you but where did you expect it and not find it? Just to
>> improve it on this occasion.
>>
>> Best
>> Markus
>>

> --
> Dr. Jim Maas
> Norwich Medical School
> University of East Anglia

Prof. Carlos Henrique Grohmann
Institute of Energy and Environment - Univ. of São Paulo, Brazil
- Digital Terrain Analysis | GIS | Remote Sensing -

http://carlosgrohmann.com
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-5073-5572