[GRASS-user] problem with PIL

Anna Petrášová kratochanna at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 07:22:48 PDT 2016

On Wed, Jun 29, 2016 at 7:39 AM, Carmine Massarelli
<carmine.massarelli at ba.irsa.cnr.it> wrote:
> dear,
> I needed to add   from PIL import Image   in the
> /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/PIL/Image.py   file to be able to see
> the decorators in grass-7.0.4, it was not necessary in grass 6.4.
> Have I a problem or misconfiguration in my pillow or PIL?

The imports of PIL changed in grass because of Pillow, but I haven't
heard about any problems because of that. I am not sure what's going
on in your case, but first thing would be to understand if you use PIL
or Pillow. If PIL, use Pillow instead.

Anna