[GRASS-user] Bug with location wizard on OSX (version 7, homebrew)

Carlos Grohmann carlos.grohmann at gmail.com
Wed May 18 12:30:08 PDT 2016

Hi there

As I was creating a new location using the Location Wizard, I noticed that
when selecting a projection from a list, in the step for selecting the UTM
zone, the widget for the UTM zone number doesn't respond. Clicking in the
arrows resets the default to 1 and the arrows can't be used to change the
value. Typing the value directly doesn't work either.

This is easily fixed manually, buy for newcomers, this might be a problem.

cheers

Carlos

--
Prof. Carlos Henrique Grohmann
Institute of Energy and Environment - Univ. of São Paulo, Brazil

http://carlosgrohmann.com
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-5073-5572