[GRASS-user] r.shade python issues

Gareth Grewcock garethgrewcock at gmail.com
Mon May 23 06:01:18 PDT 2016

Hi Stefan - thanks for getting back to me.

I had tried that before but still got issues, this time returning:
'NameError: name 'r' is not defined'

*r.shade(shade=aspect, color=elevation, output=elevation_aspect_shaded)*
*Traceback (most recent call last):*
*  File "<input>", line 1, in <module>*
*NameError: name 'r' is not defined*

Any ideas what might be causing that?