[GRASS-user] i.segment.stats memory usage error

James Duffy james.philip.duffy at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 03:05:46 PDT 2016

I can't register with osgeo to submit a bug as no-one has replied with a
'mantra' for me to do so... what a convoluted bug reporting system!

And in your opinion Moritz, does it look like my workflow will not be
possible unless I find a 64bit machine with a decent amount of RAM?

Thanks for your support on this.

James

--
*James Duffy*