[GRASS-user] i.segment.stats memory usage error

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Fri Nov 4 07:51:11 PDT 2016

On 04/11/16 12:24, James Duffy wrote:
> Moritz, have you seen the reply on the bug rep?
> https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/3197
> <https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/3197>
>
> Do you think the alternative r.univar2 could be used in your function?

Yes, I saw the answer. As Pietro said, r.univar2 was not ported to
grass7 and I don't have time for that now. I also don't really know why
the module is faster, but ideally the changes should be merged into
r.univar instead of creating a second, similar module.

Two years ago, we had an exchange about this [1], but there was no