[GRASS-user] v.class.mlR error

James Duffy james.philip.duffy at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 06:45:59 PST 2016

Hello,

I'm trying to run v.class.mlR on a vector map, with a separate vector map
containing my training data. Currently I have two classes '1' and '2'
stored in the column 'class'. My region is set to that of the segments to
be classified. I run the following command:

v.class.mlR segments_map=gp_seg_stats_vec at gp1 \
training_map=gp_seg_sed_grass at gp1 train_class_column=class \
output_class_column=vote output_prob_column=prob folds=5 \
partitions=10 tunelength=10 weighting_metric=accuracy

And get the following output:

Running R now. Following output is R output.

Attaching package: ‘kernlab’

The following object is masked from ‘package:ggplot2’:

    alpha

randomForest 4.6-12
Type rfNews() to see new features/changes/bug fixes.

Attaching package: ‘randomForest’

The following object is masked from ‘package:ggplot2’:

    margin

Error in eval(expr, envir, enclos) : object 'cat_' not found
Calls: data.frame ... predict.train -> model.frame -> model.frame.default
-> eval -> eval
Execution halted
ERROR: There was an error in the execution of the R script.
       Please check the R output.

I'm not entirely sure where it's looking for anything called 'cat_'.

Any help much appreciated please.

Thanks

James