[GRASS-user] Extracting vegetation phenology from Landsat-based time series

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Wed Nov 30 01:45:19 PST 2016

On Mon, Nov 7, 2016 at 3:01 AM, Nikos Alexandris
<nik at nikosalexandris.net> wrote:
> As I am working this out in a remote workstation, it's a bit annoying
> not to be able to play an animation directly.  The GUI runs fine,
> though slow, of course (via ssh -CY).

OT:
Try this in instead: X2Go (http://wiki.x2go.org). Just install the
server and the client packages respectively and connect (it does so
via ssh). No configuration needed at all except for specifying the
server name and which Desktop environment to use remotely :-) It even
works over 3G mobile.

cheers
Markus