[GRASS-user] map display query and layers

Vincent Bain bain at toraval.fr
Sat Oct 1 00:04:16 PDT 2016

Hello Dave,

am I wrong or is your map connected to two distinct tables with the same
key (cat) ? then the behavior you describe may be related to a confusion
on the type of features holding 'cat' values. For exemple in the case of
a polygon map, you need to define which type of object handles cats
(i.e. boundaries or centroids).
Just to check, you can have a look at this wiki entry :
https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Vector_Database_Management#GRASS_GIS_vector_management_model

Best,
Vincent.