[GRASS-user] map display query and layers

Dave Roberts droberts at montana.edu
Sun Oct 2 10:12:27 PDT 2016

Thanks Moritz.  This looks like the solution I was looking for.

However, I have not been successful at building GRASS from source for
quite a long time (just tried again and generated fatal errors in over
50 directories), so it will be a little while before I can test the
patch. At a first glance, much of it appears to be the use of a TAB in
python code causing indentation problems, but that is clearly a
different issue than v.what behavior.

The v.what Makefile has a few environment variables to sort out before I
can isolate just that program and substitute it in, so I will report on
test results as soon as I am able.

Thanks, Dave