[GRASS-user] 'Maximum vector line maps loaded'

Alec Ventura alecventura at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 3 05:23:47 PDT 2016

So, here are my experiences with v.path thought the weekend:

I have installed grass 7.3 and used v.path with Z flag. I have notice that almost all of my boreholes (I am working with 3d boreholes) was correctly placed, but a few (around 10 of 110) wasn't. First I think about wrong field data.

But then I tried to merge then in another way:

I have generated 1 shape file for each borehole using v.out.ogr and merge then using Qgis. It worked beautifuly. So I am writing this because it may have an error on v.path or maybe an error on my thinking line. Either way I present a workaround for anyone there that may interest.

I can provide my workdata for anyone one grass develop team for v.path validation, you just have to ask =)

best regards for you all,

Alec Ventura.