[GRASS-user] v.net.alloc having difficulty with specific dataset

Sam Snellings ssnellings at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 07:08:14 PDT 2016

Fantastic, that worked perfectly. Thanks for taking a look at the data for
me. It didn't even occur to me that the data might have a third dimension.

Is there an easy way to check whether a geometry/shapefile has a
Z-coordinate element in case I run into a similar issue in the future? I
can just test import as 2d as you recommend (or QGIS has an export function
that removes z-coordinates), but perhaps there is an easier way to tell?

-Sam