[GRASS-user] Problem in running r.basin

Silvia Isacco isacco.silvia at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 07:52:12 PDT 2016

I lost to install one of the dependencies r.stream.*
Now it run! Never take anything for granted.

It gives some warnings but I read they can be ignored

WARNING: Width for column x set to 255 (was not specified by OGR), some
strings may be truncated!
.
.
.
WARNING: Width for column Slope_ratio_Horton set to 255 (was not specified
by OGR), some strings may be truncated!

Last question: is it possible to save in an external file also the
percentiles of hypsometric/hypsographic curve?