[GRASS-user] Vector map attribute data: coordinates

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Oct 28 10:22:14 PDT 2016

   I've a map of points, one for each monitoring location. When I view the
attribute table the only empty columns are the geographic coordinates
(easting and northing). I want to run spatial statistical models on these
data, applying the RGrass interface.

   Are the geographic coordinates automatically transferred to an R
data.frame?

   Is there a way to have these values displayed in the attribute table? I
don't see how to apply v.db.update or db.execute to do this.

Rich