[GRASS-user] Vector legends: 2 out of 3 with duplicates

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Oct 28 11:47:26 PDT 2016

   The display has three maps: catchments (polygons), streams (lines), and data
collection points (points). When I use the GUI tool to add a vector legend
it displays only two of the three maps, and the catchment and collection
point maps are listed twice. Which two maps of the three have a legend
depends on the display order in the layer manager window.

   I've looked through all legend options without seeing why two of them are
shown twice, and why only two maps at a time are in the legend. Again, my
lack of recent intensive use leaves me clueless.

Rich