[GRASS-user] qgis problems SL 7 (Processing); (http://courses.neteler.org/qgis-2-10-rpms-for-fedora-21-centos-7-scientific-linux-7/)

stephen sefick ssefick at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 06:24:22 PDT 2016

Thank you all for the help. Markus, I have qtwebkit installed, but still
receive the error message. I appreciate all of the help.

--
Let's not spend our time and resources thinking about things that are so
little or so large that all they really do for us is puff us up and make us

                                -K. Mullis

"A big computer, a complex algorithm and a long time does not equal
science."

                              -Robert Gentleman