[GRASS-user] Working with multiple mapsets in one location

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Sep 13 09:25:17 PDT 2016

   While working in one mapset (version 7.3svn) I recognized that I had two
different data types in it (topography and features) and the features maps
needed their own mapset. Now that I've created the new mapset I want to move
the features (vector) maps to it but cannot find a g.* or v.* module to do
this. I thought there was a g.move module but I don't find it and the wiki
and other docs did not show me how to:

   1) move a map from one mapset to another mapset, and
   2) display maps that are included from multiple mapsets.

   If not possible I'll put all maps in a single mapset.

TIA,

Rich