[GRASS-user] Unable to link to postgis/postgresql

Stefan Lüdtke sluedtke at gfz-potsdam.de
Wed Sep 21 04:50:36 PDT 2016

Hi,

I have not tried again in order to provide debug messages. Because I am
not sure whether they show anything new/different to the messages Benoit
ANDRE showed to us but its quite a bit of effort to compile from svn.

Is that output from my side still required??

Stefan

--
Stefan Lüdtke

Section 5.4- Hydrology
Phone: +49(0)331-288-2821
Fax: +49(0)331-288-1570
Email: sluedtke at gfz-potsdam.de

Helmholtz Centre Potsdam
GFZ German Research Centre for Geosciences
Foundation under public law of the federal state
of Brandenburg
Telegrafenberg, D-14473 Potsdam