[GRASS-user] GRASS GIS contributors meetup(s) in Ispra (VA) Italy

Margherita Di Leo diregola at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 01:46:04 PDT 2016

Hi,

this is just to let you know that we are planning to meetup in Ispra (VA)
on the lake Maggiore, Italy. I have created a page [1] that I will keep
updated with dates / time / participants / activities done. If you live in
the surroundings and want to join, you are welcome! The meetups are open to
newcomers as well. In this initial phase, just drop me an email saying that
you'e interested, and I'll get back to you as soon as we have details about
when / where.
I have to confess I have taken this initiative inspired by Yann Chemin, he
has recently joined at JRC, and made me realize once again that meeting in
person like-minded people boosts the enthusiasm in contributing to open
source! Which is more or less the scope of meetups... keeping the
enthusiasm high!!

Cheers!
madi

[1] https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_GIS_Ispra_meetups_2016