[GRASS-user] Unable to link to postgis/postgresql

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Tue Sep 27 04:11:20 PDT 2016

Hi Benoît and Stefan,

On 26/09/16 14:20, Benoit ANDRE wrote:
> Hi Moritz,
>
> I tried with last release (7.0.5RC2) on my server (where postgresql is
> running) and not on a remote workstation.  Connection to database is
> then a local connection.  Here, there is no problem to work with
> postgresql.  The problem seems thus to be linked with a remote acces...

I think I have found the origin of the problem. Please see the
discussion in the relevant bug report [1].

Both of you say that you did set usernam and password in db.login. Could
you check the contents of .grass7/dblogin ? Are there empty fields
before the host entry ?

Moritz

[1] https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/3167