[GRASS-user] Itzi: units of length and flooded areas

Laurent C. lrntct at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 16:00:36 PDT 2016

Hi Rich,

The rainfall unit indeed mm/h. The units used for all entry and output maps
are listed in the user manual on the website. In the tutorial, the example
output map is in meters after 100 minutes of simulation (map #20 with a
record step of 5 minutes). Another way to know a map's time stamp is to use
the GRASS temporal tools.

If you want to represent a blocked watershed, don't set any boundary
condition. By default, they are closed. The water will then not exit the
domain, apart from optional infiltration.

Laurent