[GRASS-user] [Ubuntu] python-grass code not working on ubuntu

alassane toure atourej at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 19:46:49 PDT 2016

Group,
What is the best way to uninstall grass (binary installed) and install the
development package instead? I am at a road block.  I followed the grass
dev package (after having installed the binary) but i still experience the
same error response. And the grass version does not show "grass 7.04 svn"
but shows "grass7.04".

Again, your suggestion is appreciated.

Regards,
Alassane