[GRASS-user] i.atcorr with wordview2 image return Nan values

Fabien Wagner wagner.h.fabien at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 04:48:09 PDT 2017

Thank you for your answer Nikos,
may it possible to enter manually the " Red of
wv2_spectral_response_for_i.atcorr " in the list of parameters ? For
example in the parameter files, as specified in the manual, set the Sensor
band to 1 and Enter wlinf, wlsup and user's filter function s(lambda) by
step of 0.0025 micrometer. what do you think ? i will try today and see if
it works
cheers,
Fabien