[GRASS-user] creating high-resolution DMT

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 20:31:02 PDT 2017

Back to filling holes in lidar data, I also think that the "fill in the
gaps" approach is quite promising, so I ported the r.fill.gaps module to G7:

https://grass.osgeo.org/grass72/manuals/addons/r.fill.gaps.html

I didn't review the code, but the documentation is very nice and detailed.
I did some mostly formatting updates for the current submitting guidelines
and added complete example with lidar data.

On Tue, Mar 21, 2017 at 7:29 AM, Benjamin Ducke <benducke at fastmail.fm>
wrote:

> I just realized that I have never committed "r.fill.gaps"
> to the add-ins repo.

Really nice module, please, find more of these in your shelf :-)

Thanks!
Vaclav