[GRASS-user] creating high-resolution DMT

Benjamin Ducke benducke at fastmail.fm
Sat Apr 15 04:42:57 PDT 2017

On 15/04/17 05:31, Vaclav Petras wrote:
> Back to filling holes in lidar data, I also think that the "fill in the
> gaps" approach is quite promising, so I ported the r.fill.gaps module to G7:

Great! I have read the diff and that was very
helpful for me. I can see that the old and
new raster APIs have only minimal differences.
Porting seems very straight-forward.

I hope that r.fill.gaps will be useful for others.
I did not have LiDAR in mind when I wrote it,
but now it seems so obvious that LiDAR processing
is an important domain of application for the module.

Cheers!

Ben

--
Dr. Benjamin Ducke
{*} Geospatial Consultant

Spatial technology for the masses, not the classes:
experience free and open source GIS at http://gvsigce.org