[GRASS-user] i.atcorr with wordview2 image return Nan values

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Mon Apr 17 23:15:11 PDT 2017

On Mon, Apr 17, 2017 at 2:04 PM, Fabien Wagner
<wagner.h.fabien at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Markus and Nikos,
> i have Ubuntu 16.04.2 LTS. We have removed grass 7.2 and install it again
> but there are no changes in the result from i.atcorr.

Yes, because the official release does not contain it yet.

> I have two questions :
> 1 - do we need to compile grass again ?

Yes and no:
- no: you can take a generic binary snapsjot created on the GRASS GIS server:
   https://grass.osgeo.org/grass72/binary/linux/snapshot/
   --> I just forced an update there, will be ready in 1h from now. It
comes with an install script.

- or, compile yourself (that's a bit more of effort), see below.

> 2 - where can we find the source code to compile the new version ?

As stated by Helmut, you need to get the code from SVN:
https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/DownloadSource

HTH,
Markus