[GRASS-user] d.rast.edit with multiple maps

Ken Mankoff mankoff at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 06:34:54 PDT 2017

Hi,

My solution was to export the relevant image and stream network to Google
Earth, draw lines there, import the KML of the lines, and use them to
raise/lower the raster.
GE is a fairly good interface for drawing vector lines.

I'm switching to Linux soon so in the future I may do this entirely in
GRASS.

Thanks,

  -k.