[GRASS-user] Repeated r.watershed runs

Thomas Adams tea3rd at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 10:59:51 PDT 2017

Ken,

I'm confused about what you are trying to do with r.watershed, because the
output from the module is:

accumulation=name
Name for output accumulation raster map
Number of cells that drain through each cell
tci=name
Name for output topographic index ln(a / tan(b)) map
spi=name
Stream power index a * tan(b)
Name for output raster map
drainage=name
Name for output drainage direction raster map
basin=name
Name for output basins raster map
stream=name
Name for output stream segments raster map
half_basin=name
Name for output half basins raster map
Each half-basin is given a unique value
length_slope=name
Name for output slope length raster map
Slope length and steepness (LS) factor for USLE
slope_steepness=name
Name for output slope steepness raster map
Slope steepness (S) factor for USLE

I think you want a hydrologic model, and r.watershed is NOT that. What are
you trying to obtain?

Tom