[GRASS-user] Repeated r.watershed runs

Thomas Adams tea3rd at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 11:30:14 PDT 2017

Ken,

You "want 14,000 values" of what?? Your original email stated you were
"trying to determine flow past a drainage basin outlet" -- r.watershed does
NOT do this, if indeed this is what you want. And you say you have "14,000
flow rasters to be used as input" -- what exactly are these 'flow rasters';
what is your goal? I may not understand...

Tom