[GRASS-user] Repeated r.watershed runs

Ken Mankoff mankoff at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 21:23:25 PDT 2017

Hi Tom,

You sound like my friend reviewer #2. :)

But seriously, I thank you for thinking critically about what I'm trying to do. However, the inputs I have come from a couples land/ice/snow/atmosphere regional climate model with rain, snowfall, eval, condensations, storage in snow and land, and melting of snow and ice. I think it would be incorrect to take this product and do anything other than route instantaneously and completely at this point.

  -k.

Please excuse brevity. Sent from pocket computer with tiny non-haptic feedback keyboard.