[GRASS-user] imagery data: geometry shift validation

Sajid Pareeth spareeth at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 01:04:10 PST 2017

Hi Martin

We did similar work to correct the geometry shift of time series of AVHRR
data. Entire workflow was developed in GRASS GIS except for the homologous
point extraction, for which we used SIFT algorithm implemented in Orfeo
Toolbox.

You can find the details in this paper [1] including the scripts.

[1] http://www.mdpi.com/2072-4292/8/3/169/htm

regards

Sajid