[GRASS-user] i.atcorr with Sentinel2

Žofie Cimburová zoficimburova at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 06:53:53 PST 2017

Dear all,
I am trying to use i.atcorr (GRASS 7.4) to apply atmospheric corrections
for Sentinel 2 data. The documentation provides a great help, but there are
two points I am not sure about -

- I don't need the atmospheric correction to be applied to the whole scene,
so I only imported a small clip of the scene to GRASS. What longitude and
latitude shall I then specify in the 6S parameters? Or is it necessary to
apply the corrections to the entire scene? (In that case, do the latitude
and longitude refer to the centre or to the corner of the scene?)

- How can I estimate the value of visibility (aerosol model concentration)?

Thanks for any help!

Best regards,
Zofie