[GRASS-user] Temporal data issues need resolving

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Feb 23 13:48:30 PST 2017

On Thu, 23 Feb 2017, Sören Gebbert wrote:

> This error is related to the temporal topology of the rainfall strds, it
> seems to lack interval time.

Soeren,

   OK. Had a different error before.

   Well, the STRDS has again disappeared. t.info shows no times or other
data.

   Again, when I try to re-register the strds t.register cannot find the
first map:

t.register -i input=rainfall maps=.list type=raster pattern="rainfall_*"
separator=comma start="2013-11-15" increment="1 days"
Gathering map information...
ERROR: Unable to update raster map <rainfall_20131115 at precipitation>. The
map does not exist.

   That map _does_ exist. Now I'll re-create and re-register the rainfall
maps for the third time. Shouldn't need to keep doing this, should I?

Rich