[GRASS-user] Temporal data issues need resolving

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Feb 23 15:46:26 PST 2017

On Thu, 23 Feb 2017, Sören Gebbert wrote:

> Can you please run the following commands in the mapset that has the
> error and send me the result?
> r.info rainfall_20131115 at precipitation
> t.info rainfall

Sören,

g.mapset -p
precipitation

r.info rainfall_20131115 at precipitation
ERROR: Raster map <rainfall_20131115 at precipitation> not found

   However:
g.list -m type=raster pattern=rainfall_*
rainfall_20131115 at topography
rainfall_20131116 at topography
rainfall_20131117 at topography
rainfall_20131118 at topography

   So they were all created in topography rather than precipitation. I missed
checking the mapset before creating the STRDS. I'll copy/remove all these
files, then run t.create and t.register again with these files in
precipitation and see if Itzi runs from the analysis mapset.

Thanks for catching this!

Rich