[GRASS-user] GRASS GIS 7.2.0 released

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Sun Jan 1 02:09:06 PST 2017

On Sun, Jan 1, 2017 at 2:17 AM, Venkatesh Raghavan
<raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp> wrote:
> On 1/1/2017 1:26 AM, Rich Shepard wrote:
>> On Sat, 31 Dec 2016, Markus Neteler wrote:
>>
>>> *We are pleased to announce the stable release of GRASS GIS 7.2.0*
>>

>>   Congratulations to you and all developers, Markus. All of you can take off
>> the next day before starting on 7.3. :-)
>

> Many thanks to all the developers.
>
> Just noticed the broken link for r.randomforest [1] at
> [2]
>
> [1] https://grass.osgeo.org/grass70/manuals/addons/r.randomforest.html
> [2] https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/Release/7.2.0-News

We are waiting for the author of r.randomforest to change some Python
library imports to "lazy import" style to overcome manual compilation
issues on the server which actually prevent r.randomforest to show up
in the manual page list. Alternatively we need his ok to change in SVN
directly.

> Happy New Year to the GRASS Team.

Happy New Year to all!

Markus