[GRASS-user] Error 126 with Windows 10

John Wall jwall at ncsu.edu
Mon Jul 17 08:01:54 PDT 2017

Hello Helmut and Juergen,
I talked with Vashek some more offline and it seems that the issue has
something to do with Windows. Since I can get GRASS 7.0 to work on my
Ubuntu machine, I'll just use it on there.
Best,
John

*John Wall, **Graduate Teaching Assist.*
Earth Science Ph.D. Student

Department of Marine, Earth & Atmospheric Sciences
NC State University; *Office*: 4139 Jordan Hall
Department Profile: meas.sciences.ncsu.edu/people/jwall/