[GRASS-user] Can't use v.overlay on patched vector

Jeshua Lacock jeshua at 3DTOPO.com
Wed Jul 19 16:12:49 PDT 2017

> On Jul 19, 2017, at 5:07 PM, Jeshua Lacock <jeshua at 3DTOPO.com> wrote:
>
> I created the location with Grass 7.2, so if it is the default, I don’t understand why SQLite wasn’t used?

Actually; correction: The location I imported the vector data into was created with GRASS 7.2 and I can see its using SQLite. The location it was projected to is using DBF.

Short of creating a new location, is there a way to change it to SQLite?

Thanks,

Jeshua Lacock
Founder/Engineer
<3DTOPO.com>