[GRASS-user] Edited vector map in GUI digitizer; no changes apparent

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Jun 7 13:37:42 PDT 2017

   I have a small section of road as an area. I want to convert one edge to a
line. I displayed the map and selected 'Vector digitizer' and the name of
the map. Clicking the icon for 'Delete selected boundaries, etc.' I removed
the corners and centroid, leaving one edge of the road visible.

   However, when I clicked the 'Quit digitizer' icon the display shows the
unedited area rather than the single line. Seems to me from the last time I
used the GUI digitizer on a vector map that the changes were saved to the
same map name when I quit editing.

   Any thoughts on what I missed?

Rich