[GRASS-user] Change value of cells in raster map

Helmut Kudrnovsky hellik at web.de
Thu Jun 8 21:46:38 PDT 2017

Rich Shepard wrote
> On Thu, 8 Jun 2017, Rich Shepard wrote:
>
>>  r.mapcalc 'output1 = if (mapname at mapset,value = 0.0)'
>
>    Tried it this evening: r.mapcalc does not like this syntax.
>
>    I can create a map with values specified, but they are the size of the
> mask. How can I specify a specific map name to r.mapcalc?
>
> Rich

See

https://grass.osgeo.org/grass73/manuals/r.mapcalc.html

raster A:
raster B: raster eg with values 1 and 2

in R.mapcalc :

if(B==1, A, A/B)

which means in the resulting map: if the cell value in B is equal to 1, then
take the raster cell value of raster A, otherwise divide the raster cell
value of A by the raster cell value of B.

-----
best regards
Helmut