[GRASS-user] wrong result in v.net.iso for backward direction

Markus Metz markus.metz.giswork at gmail.com
Sat Jun 10 04:10:00 PDT 2017

On Fri, Jun 9, 2017 at 3:36 PM, Mira Kattwinkel <
kattwinkel-mira at uni-landau.de> wrote:

> Dear list members,
>
> has nobody any idea what's going on (see below)?
>
> When using forward and backward costs or only backward costs in v.net.iso
the backward end (i.e. upstream) always gets too short / too few segments.

I have an idea what could cause these differences, but I need some time for
testing. More soon.

Markus M

http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/grass-user/attachments/20170608/97469a58/attachment.png

http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/grass-user/attachments/20170608/97469a58/attachment-0001.png