[GRASS-user] Unable to remove misc element

andry rustanto arus_81 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 10 23:08:42 PST 2017

Finally, I solved the problem with use "overwrite" option in every loop and delete the files after the loop has completed. Sorry not to send the script and the warning report because it just too long, however, the problem has been reported previously grass-user-gis - [GRASS-user] g.remove: WARNING Unable to remove misc element - msg#00018 - Programming Mailing Lists

|   |
grass-user-gis - [GRASS-user] g.remove: WARNING Unable to remove misc element - msg#00018 - Programming Mailing Lists
   |  |

regards,
Andry

    On Friday, March 10, 2017 4:30 PM, Moritz Lennert <mlennert at club.worldonline.be> wrote:

 [Please keep discussions on the list]

On 10/03/17 09:46, andry rustanto wrote:
> Actually i want to crop some images using my aoi. I run grass loop in
> R, import one by one the images, crop and export the result into
> .tif, and delete the imported file. When the warning appear then the
> loop was stop prematurely, sometime after one loop, another time
> after several loops. I hope this can explain what i'am doing.

Without seeing your R code it is difficult to know why the loop stops.

The warning just indicates that g.remove tried to remove something that
didn't exist. Generally, this should not cause any problems.

Moritz