[GRASS-user] log function for SQLite

Paulo van Breugel p.vanbreugel at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 05:32:44 PDT 2017

On 12-03-17 11:50, Markus Neteler wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 8, 2017 at 11:26 AM, Nikos Alexandris
> <nik at nikosalexandris.net> wrote:

>> Helmut Kudrnovsky:

>> For Linux:
> Now also here:
>
> https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Build_SQLite_extension_on_Linux

Very useful

>> 1) there is still a "compile" warning for the code (no time to hunt)
> This version contains three changes compared to the original version,
> maybe useful?
> https://raw.githubusercontent.com/seth/RSQLite.extfuns/master/src/extension-functions.c
>
>> 2) The log() function does not like, naturally, 0 values. But this can
>> be workedaround with a where SQL clause.
> To be added to the manual page.

>>> (
>>> I can't say I didn't search (20+ minutes). There is no related "log"
>>> result that leads to that "contrib" page from within SQLite's page
>>> search field itself!  And, in our wiki I admit I did not think about
>>> Windows at all.
>>> )
> We need more volunteers to document stuff.
Concerning documenting stuff, I know there has been a discussion in the
past about what should go to trac and what to the wiki. Was there any
conclusion or document somewhere providing some guidelines on this? In
addition, is there somewhere an overview of all pages in the wiki? That
could helpful for the user, but also for those wanting to contribute /
check if there is anything they can contribute to. If it doesn't exist,
would it be something that could be generated (easily)?